RAN ONE Heralds new era for accounting practices
The world's largest network of independent accounting firms is now RAN ONE.
The name RAN ONE celebrates the tremendous success of Results Accountants' Systems -- "RAN" is taken from the Results Accountants' Network -- while "ONE" stands for the dominant position the organization plans to take in the marketplace.
"We are beginning a new chapter in our history as we continue to rewrite the rules of business consulting for the local accounting firm," said Jim McKerlie, Chairman and CEO of RAN ONE.
"We've spent a decade leading the discussion about the changes that are occurring in the profession. Now we are moving to the next stage. Our new name and new business model provides our members access to the firepower, resources and knowledge base of a large worldwide professional services brand - while retaining their independent status and focus on the small business market. "
His comments came as RAN ONE launched an ambitious global business strategy intended to establish RAN ONE as the premier provider of products and services that enable local accounting firms to effectively differentiate themselves from the competition, win profitable new business and retain a quality team.
Along with the new name, RAN ONE announced
- A new micro website www.ranone.com , which will provide members with 24/7 access to RAN ONE services and resources, including industry research reports and news feeds covering global trends and issues affecting accountants practicing in the SME market. The micro site is a prelude to a major new site to be launched in late 2001.
- A full line of new solutions (all available online), including:
- People Development System -- Recruiting, retaining and developing people
- Targeting Business Results Plus -- Identify and deliver profit potential
- Menu of Services -- Cross sell services and value-pricing guides
- RAN ONE Branding Guide -- Build a brand and increase marketing effectiveness
- The profession's first truly global conference for accountants specializing in the SME market, the RAN ONE Annual & International Conference 2001, being held June 4 & 5 in Las Vegas
"RAN ONE is all about exceeding expectations as we provide market-ready solutions that will take accounting firms to a more successful future," said Shannon Vincent, Chief Operating Officer of the Americas for RAN ONE. "We are in the business of delivering innovations that improve the way the local practitioner works and lives."
The new mission of RAN ONE is "Building Business Value". With over 3000 firms and 45,000 members serving over a million small and medium-sized businesses, RAN ONE acts as the center for this dynamic global network -- offering innovative capabilities to help serve the needs of today's accounting firms and their clients.
About RAN ONE
RAN ONE www.ranone.com
(formally Results Accountants' Systems) represents the future of the accounting profession. By creating the world's leading network of independent accounting firms, RAN ONE improves the profitability and performance of local accounting practices around the world. Originally through the revolutionary Accountants' Boot Camp and now the all-new Accountants' Business Development Program, RAN ONE enables CPA firms to develop and deliver practice-proven consulting and advisory services while creating dynamic, stimulating professional environments.
With the Americas regional headquarters in Pleasanton, CA, along with the European and Asia Pacific regions nearly 3000 firms worldwide have taken advantage of the RAN ONE offerings to achieve increased profits and invigorated practices.
Further media information:
VP - Marketing
Tel: 1-925-460 5010