Most materials supplied by RAN ONE may be reproduced by firms and distributed to business clients and other channels for the purpose of marketing their practice and its services. However some Conditions of Use do apply to individual publications and solutions. These conditions are intended to protect the copyright owner’s rights to its intellectual property AND the value of the RAN ONE brand while at the same time providing the largest degree of flexibility consistent with these requirements for firms to use them for promotion purposes.
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS CONDITIONS OF USE
Unless specifically allowed for in the initial Agreement signed with RAN ONE you may NOT:
- Alter the software coding in any way including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling this software
- Grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the software
- Rent, lease, lend, or provide this software to a third party
- All rights in the Software remain the property of ROC Systems Pty Ltd and you acquire no title or interest in the Software other than the right to use it as detailed in the licence. You continue to be responsible for virus checking the Software.
- You must not alter, remove, obscure, conceal or otherwise interfere with any markings on or within the Software or the packing that refer to us and must not interfere with any other copyright notices.
- Whilst we have used reasonable skill and care in designing the Software, it is supplied to you “as is” and except insofar as the same cannot be excluded by law, no warranty is given by us (a) in relation to the Software or the uses to which it may be put or its fitness or suitability for any particular purpose or under any special conditions and/or (b) that the use of the Software and/or any other materials by you will not infringe any third party, copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- We shall not be liable to you in respect of any costs, claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses incurred directly or indirectly in respect of the Software, the manual and/or any other materials (including but not limited to any consequential loss or loss of goodwill or revenue or anticipated savings or production) or any loss arising as a result of the Software ceasing to operate or containing any virus except insofar as such liability cannot be excluded by law. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not attempt to restrict or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we will be entitled to terminate this licence with immediate effect if you breach the terms of this licence at any time. Upon termination of this licence, you shall stop using the Software immediately and will destroy all copies of the Software in your possession and/or return, at our option, all copies to us.